Sexy legs deserve a mini skirt and where better to find one? Join us for another night of refinery and seductive girl talk at Mini Skirt our shorter, tighter alternative to the main event, at our special art edition with optional extras….
Talk: Nathalie Crivelli aka „Lucky“ will hold a presentation on the topic „Erotism and the figure of the Muse through History of Art“ in her current art exhibition at a contemporary art gallery in Berlin. She will also show a selection of sexy contemporary artworks of her own collection exclusively for members of Skirt Club.
College educated with Bachelor and Masters Degree in Communication, Art Market Management and Art History, she will also tell about her double role as a nude art model and art dealer.
Tease: To be announced…
VENUE: To be announced…
DRESS CODE: Aprés-work chic – a mini skirt if you will.
Mini Skirt ticket: We’ll be shaking and stirring from 8pm. Arrive by 9pm to experience the full entertainment. Includes a welcome drink on arrival, admission and entertainment. Pricing from 20€ for early bird. Mini Skirt ends by 11:30pm
Afterparty: Not done yet? Follow us for some signature Skirt Club playtime just a few steps away to a secret location… Prices include Mini Skirt Event and free flowing champagne and non alcoholic drinks at the Afterparty. Early Bird Tickets from 70,00€. Afterparty ends by 3am.
WHAT IS MINI SKIRT?
Think smart, professional women looking to meet with like-minded ladies over cocktails. We host a private members network for the curious kind; both in mind and sexuality. Our about and story pages will give you further context.
THE SKIRT CLUB EXPERIENCE:
- Numbers are limited so book early to avoid disappointment.
- To purchase a ticket, login as a member and the “Book Event” button will appear.
- Skirt Club parties are for members only; our vetted guest list will be closed to ensure maximum discretion for all attendees.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Strictly no photography allowed.
- Read about us in the press where we are featured in the Bento, Bild, Tip Berlin, Tagespiegel, Radio Fritz Berlin, Paula Lambert or recently covered in RED.TV ProSieben just to name a few.
- New to Skirt Club? Our FAQs and Etiquette pages offer up further event information.
Experience uninhibited living at Skirt Club.
Shhhh – if you can’t join us for this event, you can see our list of upcoming 2019 events here