****STRICTLY MEMBERS ONLY*****
Skirt Club Sapience Workshop – Friday 16th Sept 2016
Sapience is wisdom. And sapience can be found at Skirt Club
Skirt Club collaborates with inspiring women entrepreneurs, leaders and free thinkers to present to you our Sapience workshops. Join other beautiful, open-minded members to sharpen your mind and learn new skills.
As women, we are conditioned to serve others before ourselves. This workshop will teach you to say yes to pleasure; to express your desires and risk it all. Explore what happens when you dare to tap into your desires. In a fully participatory evening, you will be guided through a series of exercises to practice making requests, learn about what turns you on, and how to communicate effectively, cleanly and boldly to your partner. Allow yourself to tap into pleasure, it’s your natural birthright.
About our speaker:
Hannah created and leads a workshop that empowers women to fearlessly embrace their full and inhibited sexuality. Life is more pleasurable, and less of a struggle for a woman in her body, alive, and connected to other women. Hannah leads this sexuality workshop called ‘Your Sexual Woman’ (YSW) with Nikki Armytage, the founder of ‘Electric Woman’, an organisation devoted to supporting vibrant, ambitious women to lead their lives and careers powerfully and to experience more joy and freedom.
The next Your Sexual Woman workshop will take place on October 21-22nd, 2016. It is a 2.5 day women only workshop in Central London, comprised of an intimate group of 15-20 select women. Many otherwise liberated women are mysteriously halted at the bedroom door. Accessing your sexuality unlocks energy, creativity and soul. A Sexual Woman owns her desires and she experiences deep and profound pleasure in her body. A Sexual Woman transcends body shame and anxiety.
VENUE: The private Gallery floor 4 of Shoreditch’s top house of tease, 23 Paul St. Our naughty School House is a 5-storey old counting house lavished in heritage of fortune, intrigue and sensual fantasy.
TIME: Timely students will enjoy a welcome reception from 7pm, workshop from 8pm-9:30pm. Classroom giggles encouraged. Ladies of the House are available for tease.
DRESS: Skirt Club uniform; skirt and stilettos.
- Tickets include admission, a welcome drink and the liberating workshop experience.Tickets are £20 for early bird and up to and £30 for final release. Numbers are limited so book early to avoid disappointment.
- Ticket are limited, strictly non-refundable and non-transferable.
- To purchase a ticket, login as a member and the “purchase ticket” button will appear on this invitation page. Please book using the email address your membership is registered to. For security, members can only purchase their own ticket. Multiple ticket purchases may not be honoured.
- To join this event you must first register as a member and be fully validated as a member.
- Please see our Etiquette guide and T&C’s prior to purchasing a ticket.
WHAT IS SKIRT CLUB?
- Think smart, professional women looking for empowering exploration in a private, safe environment. Skirt Club is for ladies only. We host a private members network for the curious kind; both in mind and sexuality. Our about and story pages will give you further context.
- Skirt Club promotes glamour; cocktails, champagne, seductive performances and…much more. Away from the prying eyes of men. Read about us in the press where are have featured in Marie Claire, New York Times, Elle Magazine and The Sunday Times to name a few.
- It’s your first time to Skirt Club? Our FAQs page will help guide you along the way
For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Experience uninhibited living at Skirt Club.
Shhhh – if you can’t join us for this event, you can see our list of upcoming 2016 events here