Please contact Scarlett@skirtclub.co.uk to be added to the waiting list.
Skirt Club Gilded Angels
Saturday December 12th
Hoping for a guardian angel this festive season? All good things come in gold to those who wait. Angelic angels of desire, wings of encapsulating beauty with a feather touch, feel the warmth of a gilded angel this Christmas. Make a wish it may just come true.
Skirt Club’s end of year party offers many reasons and ways to celebrate.
Hailed as the “porcelain doll” and “burlesque goddess”, Chrys Columbine is a showgirl known for her unique, exquisite routines, dazzling audiences all over the world with crystals and classical piano.
Dubbed Britain’s answer to Dita Von Tease prepare yourselves for a characterful performance with sensual grace, to stunning effect with an out-of-this-world fan dance.
Speaker Stacey Clare is known to many as the ‘Ethical Stripper’. She has lived many lives as a performer, activist, stripper, theatre maker, artist, events manager, professional care worker, and founding member of the East London Strippers Collective.
As a student she researched feminist artists, and found herself aligning ideologically with sex-positive Feminism. She wrote her dissertation on licensing legislation of the UK strip club industry, bemoaning the lack of strippers’ voices within the legal debate – a problem that still persists today. Her work as founder of the East London Strippers Collective aims to empower more dancers in the industry and challenge the stigma surrounding their jobs. You can brush up on Stacey on TedEx.
ENTRY: Tickets includes admission, entertainment, champagne and exquisite cocktails. To purchase a ticket, login as a member and the “purchase ticket” button will appear on this invitation page.
LOCATION: A private penthouse in London, Zone 1, revealed only to attendees.
DRESS: Black and gold – the way we like it. Our Pinterest Board may inspire…
THE SKIRT CLUB EXPERIENCE:
- Skirt Club parties are for members only aged 18-39 years; our vetted guest list will be closed to ensure maximum discretion for all attendees.
- It’s your first time to Skirt Club? Our FAQs page will help guide you along the way
- Strictly no photography allowed. Please see our Etiquette guide and T&C’s prior to purchasing a ticket
- The exact venue details will be emailed to ticket holders 2-3 days prior to the event in order to ensure complete privacy
- To join this event you must first register as a member.
- For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience uninhibited living at Skirt Club.