Tied up Saturday Sept 9th? We hope so.
Skirt Club is back in Sydney after a small hiatus….and we are just DYING to see you darling! Join us to learn the art of Shibari rope bondage and indulge in our Japanese themed soirée.
“Sakura was drifting. Her mind was clear and her focus was firmly on the slow and steady expansion and contraction of her lungs that the binding still allowed. Panic had tried to force its way into her psyche, the realisation that she was totally at the mercy of another, the fear of abandonment. She had shattered the threatening cloud with a single thought, a simple word but all consuming, trust.”
Ruth Ostrow is a well known sexpert who’s been read and listened to on her Triple M show by over 7 million people. She is a practitioner of the ancient art of Tantra and founder of a women’s pleasure group. Ruth will talk about the ancient tradition of women pleasuring other women, with reference to Indian handmaidens and other examples of women’s enjoyment of each other. At Skirt Club she will pay special attention to the sensual pleasure of skin particularly the silkiness of a woman.
You may recognise Ruth from her on-line documentary series Total Success. The series showed that for many business and political leaders success is about far more than financial riches, rather care of the soul. She is best known for her columns in The Australian newspaper and has a host of books to her credit on topics ranging from spreadsheets to bedsheets.
We are delighted to welcome Shibari performer Erodisi. In this especially detailed performance she will demonstrate the art of Kimono wrapping, dressed in a full kimono for this performance she will first unwrap and then tie up her sub.
“The slow exposure of the body is part of the titillation to Shibari, it tells a visual story of her giving up control. Of her being at my mercy, a flower to be plucked and used in the way I see fit. It adds to the underlying elements of exploring surrender and control. She will end up in only lingerie”
- This party is for members aged 18-49 years; our vetted guest list will be closed to ensure maximum discretion for all attendees. The party will be held in a private home so ticket numbers are very limited.
- Strictly no photography allowed.
- The exact venue details will be emailed to ticket holders 2-3 days prior to the event in order to ensure complete privacy so please check your inbox.
- To join this event you must first register as a member and be fully validated as a member.
- For more information on Sydney events, please don’t hesitate to email Jessica
- Tickets are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable. Please see our Etiquette guide and T&C’s prior to purchasing a ticket.
- Skirt Club parties are for Members only; our vetted guest list will be closed to ensure maximum discretion for all attendees.
WHAT IS SKIRT CLUB?
- Think smart, professional women looking for empowering exploration in a private, safe environment. Skirt Club is for ladies only. We host a private members network for the curious kind; both in mind and sexuality. Our about and story pages will give you further context.
- Skirt Club promotes glamour; cocktails, champagne, seductive performances and…much more. Read about us in the press where we are featured in Daily Mail Aust, News.com.au, Marie Claire, Vice Magazine, SBS and The Australian just to name a few.
- It’s your first time to Skirt Club? Our FAQs page will help guide you along the way