LOG IN TO SEE WHO IS ATTENDING THIS EVENT
Skirt Club invites you to join us for an exclusive afternoon experience of lubricated, feminine sensual seduction and self-discovery, in a private event collaboration with erotic, sensory expert Jessica Parker of Lady Liquid Love...
“Lady Liquid Love is a collective journey exploring feminine playfulness and the sensuality of flowing skin to skin contact using warm olive oil...”
The concept is simple: Jessica will pour warm, fine, olive oil on to your skin, from where it will spread out over your body and form a lubricious substance, which allows you to float in a sea of explorative ecstasy together with other oily female bodies.
Respect and discover your own rhythm, as we invite you to move and be moved without intention or sexual orientation. Releasing our usual desire to take action on erotic sensations and thoughts, we invite you to be present with them instead, and to relax into the energetic flow of the bodies around you.
This is a place where you can love and be loved in an impersonal and unbound manner, and above all a place to super charge your soul.
is a highly qualified and experienced massage therapist, certified sexological bodyworker, and sensual events manager. Essentially her work is based around supporting people to discover their true pleasure potential through tailored sex education and experiences within beautiful sensory spaces.
This is an exclusive collaborative event run by Skirt Club in conjunction with Lady Liquid Love.Tickets are extremely limited and are non-refundable / non-transferable.
Full Guided ‘Lady Liquid Love’ Experience
Glass of prosecco both on arrival and after the session.
Gift bag on departure.
Early Bird - £60
Regular - £75
Final release - £80
A private venue in Bloomsbury, London.
The Skirt Club Experience
Will I be touched by other people? / Can I touch other people?
Is this a sex event?
- You are not expected to touch anyone if you don’t want to, and you do not have to be touched by anyone either. Within the space given, you are able to experience Lady Liquid Love on your own, or interact with those comfortable with touching and/or being touched. We invite you to explore both dynamics during your session.
- We view Lady Liquid Love as a unique skin-contact experience. We invite you to be open to both touching as well as being touched. We particularly invite you to explore touch using parts of the body we do not usually touch with – our stomachs, our noses, our feet, our shoulders, our heads, our buttocks, our eyelashes, and so on.
- We ask that you constantly check-in with the people you are interacting with so to ensure that you are not crossing their personal boundaries. We ask participants to practice a ‘two-taps’ signal to clearly indicate that you do not wish to be touched. We demonstrate this to all participants during our initial conversation and ask you to respect the system during the session.If at any point you feel uncomfortable, for whatever reason, we ask you to raise your hand so that your facilitators can quickly attend to you.
Must I be naked?
- No, darlings. Lady Liquid Love is a sensual outer body physical experience. We encourage only curiosity and exploration of our ‘external’ feminine self.
What should I bring?
- Nudity is recommended for a more sensual and true body experience. However, it is not essential. We want you to feel comfortable. If you would prefer to wear underwear, this is OK, but do bear in mind that what you leave on will be inevitably covered in oil.
I have piercings / jewellery – is this okay?
- Positive energy and an open mind to experience.
- One or two towels you are not too precious about – they will become oily.
- Comfortable clothes that you are not too precious about, again because of the oil.
- We kindly ask that you arrive washed, clean and fresh for the session.
Hygiene, health & safety
- For the safety of all the other people taking part in the session, we ask that you remove all sharp/pointy piercings and jewellery. We will provide the group with a small box where you may leave your belongings for the duration of the session.
What if I have my period?
- As this is an intimate event we expect you take responsibility and advise us as soon as possible if you are sick or have any contagious health concern as you won't be able to attend.
- Please ensure your nails (fingers and toes) are trimmed and not sharp.
- Please ensure you arrive in plenty of time freshly washed and clean, this is a very intimate event so please ensure you wear deodorant, there are no shower facilities but you are welcome to freshen up in the bathroom.
What if I'm pregnant?
- We advise a moon cup/tampon for the duration of the guided oil segment of the event. For hygiene purposes a sanitary towel won't be appropriate.
- You're most welcome but please advise us upon booking or as soon as you know.
- We are very discrete and friendly so if any of the above points are of concern please contact us.
What happens at a Skirt Club - Lady Liquid Love session?
- Jessica will begin by helping you get to know one another as we relax together in a clothed welcome circle. “We talk about the experience we are going to share… focusing also on consent, safety, how to touch in the oil etc…”
- You will then be invited to remove your clothes (or as much as you feel comfortable removing) as we begin to undress our bodies and free our minds of stress and inhibition… “…we will go through gentle guided breathing and body warms ups to prepare our minds and bodies before we lie down in the oil…”
- As warm oil is then sensually poured over the body, you will be guided through an exploration of yourself and the others around you. Blindfolds are available to be worn as an option, as we encourage non-verbal communication in this part of the experience. Once the guided session is over you are welcome to relax in the space with a second glass of bubbly and talk through your experiences with one another, as we help guide you to gently wipe off the excess oil with paper and hot towels provided.
- You will also be given a microfibre towel to wrap your hair into a turban to absorb the oil if you wish. Please note there are no shower facilities at the venue so take this into consideration for your plans for the rest of the evening once you depart - you will be well moisturised to say the least!
Experience uninhibited living at Skirt Club.
Skirt Club London
Tickets are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable. Please see our Etiquette Guide
and Event Policy
prior to purchasing a ticket.